segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2009

Thus I pacified Psyche and kissed her,
And tempted her out of her gloom
and conquered her scruples and gloom;
And we passed to the end of the vista,
But we stopped by the door of a tomb
by the door of a legended tomb;
And I said - "What is written, sweet sister,
On the door o this legended tomb?"
She replied: "Ulalume - Ulalume! -
'tis the vault of thy lost Ulalume!"

Then my heart it grew ashen and sober
As the leaves that were crispèd and sere
As the leaves that were withering and sere;
And I cried: "It was surely October
Onthis very night of last year
That I journeyed - I journeyed down here! -
That I brought a dread burden down here
On this night of all nights in the year,
Ah, what demon has tempted me here?
Well I know, now, this dim lake of Auber
This misty mid region of Weir
Well I know, now, this dank tarn of Auber,
This ghoul-haunted woodland of Weir."



------E.A.P.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário